Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's premiere week for many highly anticipated tv shows...and to start it off right...HEROES was on my list. Thank goodness for Tivo or DVR...yah right! We don't own one...so of course, i'm one of the unfortunate souls that have to flip back and forth through all the channels just to get a glimpse of the Chargers game (which by the way...was freaken awesome!), Gossip Girl, Countdown to Heroes, One Tree Hill, Big Bang Theory, How I met your Mother, Terminator, and the Hills. The hell was i supposed to do? I ended up watching Heroes of course...didn't really get into GG or OTH...i just watch it when there's nothing else on. Lucky for me The Hills had a replay of tonight's episode at 11. Lol...i feen for the drama...only because it's pure entertainment! Anyways..i'd recap the Heroes Saga for all you fanatics out there...but instead I leave you with a humorous clip i found. Enjoy, suckas!




1 Comment:

  1. Stacy said...
    hahaha you are so weird for posting this!! ZEROES!!!

Post a Comment