Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Time stands still

With our anniversary just around the corner, I did some shopping today. Traditionally, each year is celebrated with a significant gift with the 1st one being "paper" Nowadays, they have come up with the more modern gift where the 1st year is a "clock." I wasn't gonna buy a clock for my husband so instead I got him a new watch. For the traditional "paper" gift, I was gonna create my own version of The Notebook with our old love letters from when he was deployed to Iraq. Hope he likes it...don't know what our other plans are for the weekend...but I do know that we will be having our delicious wedding cake that we preserved! strawberry mocha covered in dark chocolate! mmmMMmmm!







Time is running out...I have to get going to class now...then make dinner when I get back like a good wifey should!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment