Sunday, September 7, 2008
I gotta say...i'm pretty damn proud of myself for keeping up with the update status on the blogging game... pretty impressive on my part. I kinda had to write about this, matter of fact...i had to post a clip of it...because it was by far the funniest thing i've seen in awhile. Many girls can relate actually to our "first encounter" our "moment" into womanhood. The sister came over...did some sisterly bonding time...picked up some L&L's, hit up the blockbuster and leave with Mad Money (Diane Keaton, Queen Latifah, Katie Holmes)...which BTW was surprisingly GOOD! ...also picked up Charlie Bartlett which now leaves me with this hilarious clip...
I wasn't too sure about our movie choices...but I do applaud. Both movies get a two thumbs up for comic relief and good fun. A little edgy for a somewhat teenflick for charlie bartlett. A high school preppy kid whose been caught in the mix of mayhem is followed by troubled teenage issues/conflict, who ultimately plays the school's psych liason and dare I say...drug dealer. Maybe I was just amused by the above clip...but you can be the judge.
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)