Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"Do Something!!!"

"The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart."- Elizabeth Foley


It's been long overdue and a much needed reunion to happen. Juli pulled it off and was able to get the B!tches (minus 3) together for a random brunch and movie date on a rainy afternoon. Shit was pouring that day but I knew I had to see the bffs! All you can eat pancakes at Ihop to get us started. I like how we knew what to order for Love...over medium, orange juice, coffee, and water. Damn...dehydrated! haha...and always making the entrance...





After the foodies, we headed to starbucks...bottomless coffee wasn't enough for us. Juli was our chauffeur and offered to drive us across the street so we didn't have to take all of our cars to the theatre. I was treated like a princess for the day (I gotta tell yah...i can get used to this!) so I got shotty while the other three fought over the window seat in the back.


Freakin Al..."I need to go to my car first and get my glasses!"
*mind you, it is pouring rain outside*
B!tches: "Then go get your glasses!"
*Al & Love still waiting outside the car*
Al: "Do something! Do something!"
...b!tch just wanted the window seat...
I heart my friends!





1 Comment:

  1. Loverrlyn said...
    HAHAHA... omg I look like I have a lil pudge in my entrance picture and it was ME who said "DO SOMETHING!" Coz Al was just standing in the rain and I wanted the window... haha...

Post a Comment